The MET I fought in BIONIC War I.
Phase 1: Preparing for BattleEdit
A great fight had occured between the Star Wars and BIONICLE residents of Star Wars City. The name of the city caused this argument. There were 9 BIONICLE residents, and they wanted part in the name of the city. The MET was formed as the BIONICLE team. Makuta Teridax was on Destral Nui, not Nebzola, where Star Wars City was. He sent several transmissions back and forth to his soldiers. The MET developed a special chemichal called EHG-683, which made things invisible. The MET covered their base with it, and themselves. Makuta Teridax sent another transmission which told them to strike.
Phase 2: The Battle Edit
For the BIONICLE residents, it would be an easy battle. The SWA (star wars army) needed to hire Jedi and other warriors just to keep the troops alive. Nuparu Inika ambushed the famous Ian Makienswot. Nuparu was able to split open Ian's back. The battle went on. The BIONICLE residents then lost. The SWA didn't know about Ian's ambush yet, but they found him unconscious on the ground. When he was rushed to the medical center, they realized he has a split back, three broken ribs, and several minor bruises on his chest from impact.
Phase 3: RetreatEdit
The BIONICLE residents decided to leave the city and go to where they belonged: Destral Nui.
The members went on to do other things. Here is what each of them did:
- Takadox became a brilliant person by going to the Le-Novar personall tutoring.
- Defilak became a mask maker in Le-Novar.
- Nuparu went on to become a war hero, and was nicknamed "Warrior of the Year".
- Jaller retired from being in war, and went on to studing important pieces of Destral Nui.
- Hahli went on to Manners School and graduated successfully.
- Matoro went on to Manners School and graduated successfully.
- Reidak started attacking Defilak whenever he could
- Vezok started a school called "How to Hurt a Matoran"
- Hakann didn't do anything
- Zaktan didn't do anything
The Aftermath Edit
The BIONICLE residents didn't want to stop fighting yet. One day, the four Piraka stormed the capitol of Star Wars City. The troops grew tired, and Makuta Teridax sent a transmission to call it off.